Are you a strategic, organized, big-picture thinker? Do you have a gift for transforming client needs and expectations into reality? SteelHouse is looking for a Campaign Manager who can compile the necessary data and assets to input and run a successful campaign. If you are looking to gain experience in digital marketing and advertising, this is the role for you. We believe people are effective, good, honest, and reliable. We hire people that share that belief. We also happen to be the fastest growing company in advertising.
The Campaign Manager will work alongside SteelHouse’s Ad Operations team, a group of professionals who works closely with other departments at the company to ensure seamless, efficient, and effective operation that meets client and company standards. The team is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual who can ensure the successful implementation and management of client campaigns.
- Set up new campaigns in SteelHouse’s internal UI
- Create ad tags and provide accurate information to publishers
- Provide input on campaign setup process and take initiative to offer input on how to maximize workflow and implementation
- Create internal guidelines on all campaign setup and ad operations processes
- Work closely with internal and external departments to ensure the proper setup of campaigns
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year prior trafficking/campaign management experience (a plus, but not required)
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized
- A problem-solver
- Able to work well under pressure and with multiple deadlines
- Excellent with prioritization and time management skills
- Proven to demonstrate outstanding follow-up and communication skills
The gig comes with a few perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency — We share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio – Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks, and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run located outside at our LA location
SteelHouse provides software for brands, agencies, and direct marketers. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite gives premium brands worldwide everything they need to run retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social – all with complete control and total transparency. With the SteelHouse Creative Suite anyone can create beautiful ads using the content around them.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.
If you have the above qualifications and are a generally awesome person with a great outlook on life, please send us your resume. We’d love to know your story.