Are you a self-starter with the passion and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced environment? Are you the kind of leader who is not afraid to lead through example, and views your team as partners in the creation and execution of amazing products? Do you picture yourself working for a company where ambition, accountability, kindness, recognition, respect and trust are the main pillars of culture? If so, read on. We believe that people are reliable, good, honest and effective. We hire people that share that belief. We also happen to be the fastest growing company in advertising.
As Mobile Product Lead you will be spearheading a group of highly-motivated individuals who are the creative minds behind the SteelHouse mobile business and product efforts. You will run your post like a business and have experience leading across different teams while driving business requirements through the entire project lifecycle. You will be the “go-to” for all mobile related projects. You are expected to schedule meetings regularly with key stakeholders and send frequent updates to the company on all product initiatives. Your ability to communicate effectively, run a room, and develop a rapport with a variety of personalities, is pivotal. You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer and work side by side with Sales and Marketing to help position mobile solutions and drive revenue to meet quarterly KPIs and annual revenue goals.
- A hands-on leader willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team
- Organized and analytical
- A great relationship builder
- A dynamic, engaging communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience running product management and having P&L responsibility for mobile marketing solutions is critical
- Experience with the sale and marketing of mobile solutions
- Experience with Multi-screen Analytics, In-app and In-web mobile applications and social ecosystems
- Experience with retail, travel, auto and healthcare verticals is highly desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook; experience with JIRA is a plus)
- Experience with software development in a B2B or B2C “Web Application” environment
- Ability to manage resources across sales, marketing and client services to prioritize in accordance with business goals and define deliverables
- Ability to track, monitor, and report on projects and deliverables
- Background in ad-tech, ecommerce or client-facing SaaS platforms
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- Strong articulation/presentation skills
The Gig Comes with a Few Perks
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend!
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run located outside - in our LA location
SteelHouse provides software for brands, agencies, and direct marketers. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite gives premium brands worldwide everything they need to run retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social – all with complete control and total transparency. With the SteelHouse Creative Suite anyone can create beautiful ads using the content around them.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.