The Performance team at SteelHouse is a hardworking and engaging group with inquisitive minds, and we are looking for a Performance Analyst to join our team! Performance Analysts (PA’s) serve as subject matter experts on campaign delivery and performance for retargeting and prospecting campaigns. If you want a great opportunity in a company that is revolutionizing television advertising – this is for you.
This role is ideal for someone with 4+ years of experience who specializes in programmatic buying, digital campaign optimization, and data analysis. We are looking for an energetic and highly-detail oriented team player who can manage and optimize live campaigns, interpret data and trends with an innovative approach and communicate effectively across various teams. This candidate will also assist with the enhancement and testing of automated optimization tactics.
- Optimize campaigns towards client KPI targets (ROAS, eCPA, CPV etc)
- Monitor performance in Steelhouse UI and 3rd Party Platforms (Google Analytics)
- Deliver campaigns in full to spend the full client budget
- Collaborate with Customer Success managers to answer client questions and make campaign performance recommendations
- Grow client budgets by consistently achieving goals and allowing them to scale
- Work closely with our Product/ENG team to test various performance tactics that fuel automated optimizations based on campaign performance
- Assist with troubleshooting campaigns and performance if issues or discrepancies arise
- 4+ years in ad operations, business analytics, affiliate marketing, data science, digital advertising, or social media marketing (or a mix of education and experience)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with DSPs and programmatic buying
- Strong communication skills
- Operational experience – ability to identify gaps and create process
- Experience and comfortability working cross department acting as a liaison/expert between department stakeholders
- Testing and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Video ad serving is a plus
- Experience working with statistical modeling and/or SQL experience is a plus
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.