At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really enjoy working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
The Marketing team is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to play a vital role in creating a variety of digital marketing content designed to inform our audience, including blogs, white papers, case studies, marketing emails, infographics and more.
- Work across teams within the organization (including customer success, sales, and product) to develop marketing content
- Play a vital role in the SteelHouse marketing operation, from developing educational long-form content, to writing compelling ad copy to drive leads
- Create a variety of digital marketing content designed to inform our audience, including blogs, white papers, case studies, marketing emails, infographics and more
- Work closely with our design team to develop supporting assets and visuals
- Help maintain our social presences by writing and promoting content on a weekly basis.
- Write website copy across a variety of different page formats, including landing pages, product pages, promotional and educational content, etc.
- Assist in video production by writing scripts—subject matter ranges from product tutorials to event promotion.
- Help develop content for webinars and event presentations
- Familiarity with software products and writing about them, specifically in describing features and conveying their value
- Familiarity with writing webpage copy and producing all major content marketing formats
- Social media management experience; should be comfortable writing and posting social content
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment; experience working within a content calendar
- Strong researcher and critical thinking are a must—must be comfortable discussing industry trends and explaining their relevance
- Experience writing scripts for online videos of different lengths and formats
- Comfortable writing ad copy; includes text ads, captions, and in-image copy
The Gig Comes with a Few Perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- 100% Remote
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
SteelHouse builds advertising software for brands to drive measurable conversions, revenue, site visits and more through the power of television. SteelHouse Performance TV is the world’s first and only Connected TV advertising platform optimized for direct-response marketing goals. It redefines what advertisers can do with television, giving them the power to tie performance directly to their TV campaigns.
Television is the most powerful ad medium in the world. We believe that it belongs right alongside paid search and social in advertisers’ direct-response marketing strategies. That’s why we applied our years of experience building performance marketing software to create an ad platform that combines the precision of digital with the impact of television. SteelHouse Performance TV offers a suite of targeting, measurement, and automated optimization technology designed to deliver the results marketers expect from their performance channels. Our mission isn’t just to ensure your TV campaigns hit your goals, it’s to leave a lasting impact that helps you drive business for years to come.