At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really enjoy working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
The Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with Director of Performance Marketing to assist with reporting, analytics, and advertising operations.
- Prepare and report weekly digital marketing metrics and performance marketing metrics
- Prepare and report monthly marketing metrics meeting KPIs
- Prepare and report weekly marketing metrics for operational business weekly metrics
- Work closely with Director of Performance Marketing to assist with advertising operations
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience working within marketing analytics and exposure to the data collected from online advertising
- Experience with Google Analytics and B2B Marketing Automation tools/Pardot
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
SteelHouse provides advertising software for direct marketers, agencies, and brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social. The SteelHouse Creative Suite lets anyone create beautiful ads using the content around them. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.