At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
- Be the platform knowledge expert on SteelHouse
- Train new clients to become proficient users on new and existing SteelHouse platform offerings, while answering any client questions that may arise
- Partner closely with the Sales and Customer Success Teams while monitoring timelines and overall client “go live” processes
- Walk all new clients through the initial pixel, creative, and campaign set up phases
- Provided unlimited support to get them live. This includes phone calls, screen shares, emails, etc.
- Proactively follow up with clients on their “Go Live” goals in order for campaigns to be launched quickly and efficiently
- Ensure clients have a successful first launch/experience with SteelHouse
- Work towards our monthly and quarterly go live targets established by our revenue teams
- 1-2 years of working within a customer facing role
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively and comfortably via phone, video calls, and email
- Experience training and educating others on how to use a product/platform
- A knack for multitasking and prioritizing efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Work well individually and as part of a team, while fostering a collaborative and harmonious work environment
- Taken action to solve client challenges while providing a high level of service
- Should have experience creating/executing presentations – Powerpoint/Keynote (Keynote a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) - Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus.
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.