At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
The Customer Success team at SteelHouse is responsible for quarterbacking and growing our existing client accounts. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can thrive as an individual contributor but loves the spirit and collaboration of a strong, close-knit team. The CSM is accountable to both internal and external stakeholders, acting as the strategic lead for their clients and owning the success of their portfolio of customers.
- Act as the primary point of contact for your clients, with a book of business ranging from 35-45 accounts
- Dedicate yourself to the holistic success of the partnership once an advertiser launches, collaborating closely with Sales, Platform Experience, and the Ad Buying team
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and consistently offering recommendations to drive better campaign and/or channel performance.
- Identify opportunities for the client to more fully leverage the SteelHouse platform, with thoughtful strategies for Connected Television.
- Strategically pitch budget increases and/or channel upsell opportunities based on client objectives and performance.
- Act as the voice of the customer by sharing constructive feedback with internal teams.
- Keep internal teams informed regarding account opportunities and risks, and successfully track important details for your book of business: upsell pipeline tracking, budget forecasting, “at risk” or account pause action plans, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer-facing role. Experience within the AdTech or MarTech industries is preferred but not required.
- Experience in growing and fostering customer accounts. You build trust and rapport with your clients to deepen relationships, while also effectively identifying and pursuing opportunities to drive revenue growth and achieve company objectives.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both with internal and external teams. This includes via email, over the phone, and in a deck or other presentation.
- Experience and proficiency in high-level data analysis, and an ability to use data to tell a story in a client-facing manner.
- An interest in the rapidly-growing and evolving AdTech industry, especially in the Connected TV space.
- A willingness to learn, to take initiative, and to push yourself to be as effective as possible within your role. You are self-driven, enjoying collaboration and coaching rather than someone micro-managing your work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce, as well as general familiarity with tools such as Zoom, Zendesk, Slack, etc. Familiarity with Keynote is a plus.
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote with quarterly team onsites (post COVID)
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Lands’ End, Build.com, Rosetta Stone, Advance Auto Parts and more.