SteelHouse’s mission is to create performance marketing, powered through one beautiful user interface. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at SteelHouse are builders at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to truly connect marketers and their customers in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger marketing interactions — we're just getting started.
We’re looking for a Sr. BI Developer to join our team where you’ll be working with cutting-edge online advertising technology and delivering top notch, scalable products as part of a fun, supportive, energetic team.
- Gather requirements from non-technical partners to determine solutions that ensure the accuracy and consistency of data from end-to-end
- Analyze and audit data for data or business integrity, and to recommend/forecast insights associated with our product iterations
- Design and maintain databases to store billions of transactions and metrics
- Create SQL functions/stored procedures and other jobs to analyze and extract meaningful business metrics from raw data
- Utilize ETL tools to orchestrate and summarize data for various reporting SLAs, dimensions and availability
- Configure and manage the data available through our reporting API that is ingested internally and by clients
- Continually hone the performance of our database and queries
- Perform server maintenance including troubleshooting database programs, managing logs, and scripts
- 5+ years solid experience of experience as a SQL Developer writing SQL in an enterprise Data Warehouse
- 5+ years of proficiency with advanced SQL programming
- Extreme comfort with DDL and DML
- Experience with designing tables and data models in traditional RDBMS and data warehouses
- Working experience of Linux or related operating systems and tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills across an architecture to pinpoint data issues
- Great communication skills and attention to detail for gathering requirements and specifications in collaboration with IT professionals and end-users
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.