At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We know that one of the keys to our growth relies in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our suite of products and services designed to help brands reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, nurture new relationships, and set up our sales closers for success. We are keen on someone who is a quick learner with strong communication skills and possesses the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- 1+ years of SaaS selling experience or as an SDR supporting a high velocity SaaS sales organization with a track record of achieving sales and activity quotas
- Demonstrated ability in crafting and sending a combination of highly personalized emails, overcoming objections, and creative thinking
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our solution sets as well as communicate a compelling narrative around bottom-line value propositions
- Professional and effective in a variety of communication settings such as email, video conference, and phone
- Strong organizational and time management skills; demonstrated success in working remotely
- Able to think strategically and tactically; maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization; passion for selling and closing deals with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Proficiency with the typical sales stack; Salesforce CRM, Apollo.io, Outreach, Salesloft, Chorus.io, Zoom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Meet and exceed monthly opportunity/meeting quotas measuring a daily cadence of outbound emails and phone calls to targeted prospects
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and uncovering new accounts meeting our ideal customer profile
- Create highly effective and personalized email sequences to engage targeted accounts
- Represent SteelHouse’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding on how our solutions deliver against a prospect’s needs
- Collaborate with Account Executives to learn product and sales strategy to improve success
- Successfully complete onboarding and welcome a coaching culture dedicated to growth and improvement
- Maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information on all prospects
The gig comes with a few perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Ability to work remotely in your own home office
- Investment portfolio - Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.