SteelHouse’s mission is to create performance marketing that performs all from one beautiful user interface. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at SteelHouse are builders at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to truly connect marketers and their customers in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger marketing interactions — we're just getting started.
We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team. You’ll be working with cutting-edge online advertising technology and delivering top notch, scalable products as part of a fun, supportive, energetic team. Our core Java applications and microservices handle hundreds of millions of requests per day, upon which a platform for real-time behavioral marketing is built to drive performance in cross-device advertising. NoSQL databases and in-house solutions are leveraged heavily to keep attributes and metadata up-to-date to meet the demanding SLAs of rapid response advertising.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans for web interfaces and backend applications
- Document, track, and communicate issues for proper notification, escalation, and resolution
- Work closely with product owners and developers to ensure delivery of quality products
- Assist with daily technical issues that arise with the day-to-day business while managing the testing of multi-day projects
- 5 years’ solid experience testing back-end applications, web services, and APIs
- Experience with SQL and database concepts
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with UNIX in navigation, debugging, data manipulation
- Ability to test products from the command line (not from a UI)
- Experience with web services and API testing
- Experience working with message queues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Experience driving QA Automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management and Systems or a closely related field
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
SteelHouse provides software for brands, agencies, and direct marketers. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite gives premium brands worldwide everything they need to run retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social – all with complete control and total transparency. With the SteelHouse Creative Suite anyone can create beautiful ads using the content around them.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.