At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We know that one of the keys to our growth relies in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a Director, Sales Enablement to build and accelerate the performance of our AE, SDR and CSM organizations by up-leveling selling skills, refining our sales playbook, taking SteelHouse to market, and on-boarding for explosive growth. As part of the SVPs leadership team, this individual will be looked upon to execute the strategy and vision for the direction of the revenue engine. We are keen on someone who has a passion for the “customer journey” and takes pride in enabling sales teams to accelerate the company’s growth. This role will maximize the sales team’s potential by shaping the team member experience, optimized to hit sales goals, achieve career growth, and develop professionally. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.
- 6+ years experience in Sales Development with at least 2 years in a strategic leadership capacity where you set the vision and direction for a Sales Enablement team in a high-growth, high velocity SaaS/software company
- Demonstrated ability to support a diverse sales organization creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/playbook initiatives to Sales Development, Account Executive, Customer Success organizations totaling 30+ full time team members
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment delivering on multiple enablement initiatives in parallel – nothing slows you down
- Consistent track record of exceptional performance, delivering quantifiable impact on company revenue
- Excels in creating and tracking key metrics and providing insights into all areas of sales productivity and sales enablement
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Sales Enablement tooling (Brainshark, Mindtickle, Saleshood, Highspot, Seismic, Showpad) and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Challenger, Sandler, CVI, Selling through Curiosity)
- Excellent people builder and leader, able to identify and hire high performing talent, inspire inside and outside the enablement organization, drive accountability, and develop an elite team
- Strong business acumen; demonstrated ability to align sales enablement processes and methodologies with the goals of the business
- Experience managing a remote Sales Enablement team; can impact people and results remotely
- Design the vision, roadmap, and priorities for sales communications and enablement at the individual and leadership levels, spanning sales development, account executives and customer success from onboarding through the employee journey
- Build a world-class team of enablement professionals delivering A+ sales enablement content, experiences and technology focused on selling SteelHouse’s differentiation and value to customers
- Design and implement an exceptional onboarding experience that sets the tone for sales excellence and continual learning, supported by thoughtful learning paths, content and materials
- Map sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance the skills, knowledge, process, and tools required by our sales team to increase velocity and conversation rates at each stage
- Develop and implement the strategy for enablement including quality effectiveness programs and clear key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics evaluating success – ensuring that sales enablement KPIs are clearly defined, tracked, and reported
- Engage with senior leadership providing key data and insights into sales enablement initiatives and their impact on individual development and the SteelHouse bottom-line
- Measure and evaluate the return on investment of our sales enablement programs ensuring that everything we do is tied directly to competency improvement and has a direct impact on key business metrics.
- Partner with subject matter experts (marketing, product, business development) to develop programs include but not limited to onboarding, role specific training, product release, systems, certifications, management coaching, and ongoing enablement
- Evaluate and select a new sales enablement/readiness platform and manage the learning paths and content repository
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio - Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.