At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We know that one of the keys to our growth relies in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a Sales Enablement Program Manager to help us accelerate the performance of our AE, SDR and CSM organizations by up-leveling selling skills, refining our sales playbook, taking SteelHouse to market, on-boarding explosive growth and contribute to the direction of the revenue engine. We are keen on someone who has a passion for the “customer journey” and takes pride enabling sales teams to maximize the company’s growth. This role will maximize the sales team’s potential by shaping the team member experience optimized to hit sales goals, achieve career growth, and develop professionally. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.
- 2+ years of experience having built sales enablement programs at a fast growth SaaS/software company at scale (including SDR, AE, CSM team members)
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role as an SDR, AE or CSM
- Designed, delivered, and managed the adoption of highly innovative sales enablement programs
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with an ability to manage multiple projects in parallel without sacrificing quality
- Familiarity with change management approaches (e.g. ADKAR model)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Sales Enablement/LMS (Brainshark, Mindtickle, Saleshood, Highspot, Seismic, Showpad) and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Challenger, Sandler, CVI, Selling through Curiosity)
- Oversee elements of the Enablement Program to minimize time to full productive and ensure sales team members remain aligned with key messages and processes
- Onboarding: Ensuring new team member deliver value as quickly as possible. Examples: Refining and managing role-specific onboarding curricula
- Skill Training & Coaching: Enabling team members to consistently articulate our value to customers. Examples: Reinforcing our sale methodology and supporting a manager led coaching program, as well as driving programmatic efforts to improve our story-telling capabilities
- Product Enablement: Equip team members to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases and how the connect to the buyer journey. Example: Collaborating with the Go-To-Market team to create online and offline training and enablement content
- Competitive Enablement: Work with Product or Product Marketing to enable team members to consistently articulate our differentiators against top competitors. Examples: Refining battle cards and other competitive job aids
- SteelHouse Excellence: Ensure team members are demonstrating excellence on how they present, demo, and deliver value of SteelHouse. Example: Creating and managing demo scripts tied to a customer’s return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Tool Training & Support: Getting the most possible ROI out of our sales tool stack, by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools. Examples: Use of learning management system, sales asset management, call analytics platform, sales intelligence platforms
- Sales Motion Excellence: Map sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance the skills, knowledge, process, and tools required by our sales team to increase velocity and conversation rates at each stage. Examples: Drive the rollout of a refined sales stage sales process and the related pipeline management and forecasting approach
- Internal Communications: Provide timely and easy access to all the information team members need to do their jobs. Examples: Management content management platform, creating/maintaining content on processes, motions, and priorities
- Continuous Improvement: Promote a culture of data-driven continuous improvement and recognition. Examples: Monitor enablement completion/usage data and sales production data to recognize top performers and to identify learning/performance gaps and align with sales + success leadership to address those daps.
- Partner with subject matter experts (marketing, product, business development) to develop programs include but not limited to onboarding, role specific training, product release, systems, certifications, management coaching, and ongoing enablement
- Strive to deliver A+ sales enablement content, experiences and technology focused on selling SteelHouse’s differentiation and value to customers
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio - Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.