At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We know that one of the keys to our growth relies in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a Sales Development Manager to guide, coach, and mentor a diverse Sales Development team focused on nurturing potential customers. With Sales Development as the first line of communication with prospects, this leader will be an example of first-class customer service, an expert in all aspects of the sales process, and take on operational and administrative tasks to help the SDR team perform and exceed expectations. We are keen on someone who has a passion for “top of funnel” strategies and takes pride in driving qualified leads and pipeline to maximize the company’s growth. This manager will maximize the sales team’s potential by motivating and coaching the SDRs to hit sales goals, achieve career growth, and develop professionally. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.
- 3+ years of experience building and managing a successful SDR team for a B2B SaaS/software company that regularly exceeds quota – growth company experience a plus
- Proven track record establishing, achieving, or exceeding measurable goals
- Demonstrated effective communication, business acumen, organizational, and time management skills
- Robust reporting and analytics skills using Salesforce CRM, Apollo, Outreach, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Excel, and equivalent tools.
- Created sales development processes including prospecting strategy, sales playbooks, and onboarding programs
- Take a data-driven approach to uncover trends and opportunities for improvement
- Foster a culture of high energy, ambition, and continuous improvement on the team
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed SDR team
- Guide the SDR team to hit and exceed monthly quotas in addition to achieving various defined objectives
- Engage team members to exceed objectives through coaching on prospecting and soft skills with the goal of identifying more opportunities
- Define performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured (e.g. call/email activity, response rates, leads generated, lead quality, ultimate lead-to-close)
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and pitch SteelHouse’s platform and products in addition to a true passion for the SaaS landscape
- Establish and manage processes and reports for tracking call activity, email activity, service levels, communication quality, and other key metrics with senior sales management to optimize team performance
- Actively use Salesforce CRM to lead the sales process, reporting, dashboards and set standards for performance metrics
- Collaborate cross functionally with our Marketing, Business Development, and Product teams to identify the best sources of leads
- Partner with Marketing and Enablement teams to create talk tracks, sales plays, and email content to ensure high quality / efficient communications
- Guide and manage prospect research and list building activity
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio - Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.