At SteelHouse, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone that can help us grow our team.
As a Technical Recruiter at SteelHouse, you’ll be responsible for hiring the teams that will help shape our company. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, which will often start with your outreach. You will proactively identify and assess talent through candidate generation and will partner with our Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to identify top tier talent. You’re energized by finding the best and brightest candidates and want to give them an amazing SteelHouse experience. If you thrive in an innovative & fast-paced environment, come join our team!
- Lead the full recruiting cycle for open positions across all teams, with a focus on Engineering and Product
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Build talent pipelines and execute on research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and other sourcing techniques
- Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting process to deeply understand the requirements of the role, function, and how it fits into the organization
- Regularly track, maintain, and improve pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Focus on attracting a wide variety of candidates to execute against our strategic Inclusion and Diversity plans
- 3-5 years of full cycle technical recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience screening resumes and leading phone screens for both technical and cultural qualities
- Proficiency with leveraging multiple recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Hiretual, and Greenhouse
- Experience in technical and engineering roles, with a track record of contacting and engaging with passive candidates
- Proven expertise scoping new roles to develop job descriptions, interview process, and success metrics
- Knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- AdTech/SaaS industry knowledge
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
SteelHouse provides self-service advertising software for brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to build their own ads then launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, native, and social media.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.