The Product Team is a group of highly-motivated individuals who are the creative minds behind the SteelHouse platform. The team is presenting a rare opportunity to join us early in our growth curve as an energetic Analytics Product Lead to drive development and productize our R2 analytics platform initiatives. We want a self-starter with the passion and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced start up environment.
You’ll be presented with challenges – analyzing large data sets for new analytics solutions for clients, ensuring our underlying data architecture can support them, and wireframing what those solutions will look like. To accomplish this, you’ll collaborate with different teams on a daily basis and present the vision, value and benefit of the products, through presentation, design, documentation and using an agile methodology.
You’ll run your post like a business and use your experience leading across different teams while driving business requirements through the entire project lifecycle. You’ll act as the liaison between various departments and be the “go-to” for all products you own. You’ll regularly meet with key stakeholders and send frequent updates to the company on all products and releases. Your ability to communicate effectively, run a room, and develop a rapport with a variety of personalities, is pivotal. We believe that people are reliable, good, honest and effective. We hire people that share that belief. We also happen to be the fastest growing company in streaming television.
- Develop an understanding of our data architecture to know what buttons to push to move the product along – ultimately driving development work across the finish line
- Work with our Chief Systems Architect to understand the possibilities of solutions – assessing, mapping out, and planning how our data architecture can be used to create new features
- Be presented with challenges and potential usability issues that require a solution from a design and data architecture standpoint
- Query large data sets, and effectively analyze them for trends and forecasts
- Use wireframing skills to present possible analytics concepts and reporting solutions for end users
- Collaborate with Marketing, Finance, Product Development, and Product Support teams to solve challenging problems, train, and present reporting solutions while communicating their value to customers
- Manage segment data on SteelHouse user base and track platform usage and trends.
- 5+ years of experience in at least 3 disciplines, such as information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware or database management
- 10+ years of product management experience in a data-driven reporting or analytics environment is critical
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook; experience with JIRA is a plus)
- Experience with software development in a BtoB or BtoC “Web Application” environment
- Ability to wireframe and problem solve difficult usability issues
- Ability to manage resources across sales, marketing and client services to prioritize in accordance with business goals and define deliverables
- Ability to track, monitor, and report on projects and deliverables
- Ability to guide and direct a broad array of reporting projects simultaneously from demand to closure working through an agile methodology
- Background in AdTech, ecommerce or client-facing SaaS platforms and a firm knowledge of marketing performance terminology
- Strong articulation/presentation skills
The gig comes with a few perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio - Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. SteelHouse Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.