We want an individual that’s obsessed with all aspects of sales. Someone that will fixate on our sales pitch – the exact words used on every demo. Someone that can operate a large machine of SDRs, reps, in-bound and out-bound demos. Someone that knows the trailing indicator of ‘hitting quota’ isn’t enough – this person is fanatical about leading indicators like volume of demos, activity, etc.
We want a leader that expects managers to mentor their groups on work ethic, coach them on the specific words to close a deal, and guide by details and metrics.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years in MarTech/AdTech and be able to coach a team to develop, pitch, and close trials with prospective clients. We believe that people are reliable, good, honest and effective. We hire people that share that belief. We also happen to be the fastest growing company in streaming television.
- Coach, mentor, guide, and lead a team of account executives, sales development reps, sales leaders
- Drive new business generation through trials with brands and agencies
- Manage prospects, metrics, and business opportunities in Salesforce
- Deliver positive results against monthly new business goals
- Work directly with the executive team and other sales leaders to optimize messaging and the sales cycle.
- Perform product demonstrations both in person and online with clients
- Collect market/client information and provide feedback to leadership
- Have the opportunity to travel to conferences, events, and client meetings
- 8+ years of sales experience in MarTech/AdTech startup environment, selling directly to the marketing verticals of an organization
- 5+ years of sales management experience within MarTech/AdTech
- Experience using Salesforce for prospecting, forecasting, and reporting
- Proven ability to join and support account executives on sales calls while coaching them on effective sales processes
- Strong negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking to provide solutions to prospective clients
The gig comes with a few perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio - Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks, and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run
SteelHouse provides self-service advertising software for brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to build their own ads then launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, native, and social media.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with SteelHouse, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.