Are you outgoing, self-motivated, and willing to take the lead? Do you know what is needed to ensure clients are happy and expectations are met? SteelHouse, one of the fastest growing online advertising companies in the country, is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager who is able to learn quickly on the job and work well under pressure.
The Customer Success team is a group of AdTech enthusiasts who specialize in driving outcomes for our client portfolio. They are seeking a highly-detail oriented individual who is accountable for owning the client facing relationship and the revenue portfolio designated for their account assignments. The Customer Success Manager will be tasked with ensuring operational excellence around platform adoption, execution, which will in turn mitigate churn.
- Be the main point of contact for all product, technical, and commercial related customer inquiries, while defining success plans with key deliverables and ensuring clear communication across customer’s marketing operational areas
- Be accountable for the customer’s overall success with the SteelHouse Advertising Suite (SHAS), including renewals (if applicable), adoption of SHAS solutions, customer health, and satisfaction
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer journey model to align, track and evolve the customer's business goals
- Effectively network within accounts to drive successful execution of customer’s strategy and drive adoption of SH products by using data to provide insights, share best practices, and progress.
- Foster innovation and be the voice of the customer internally at SH by sharing best practices and new ways your customers can leverage SH solutions to advance their digital efforts and outcomes
- Identify customer risk and collaborate with Finance, AdOps, and other SH teams to execute on “get well” plans and ensure customer outcomes are being met on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Provide weekly forecast and outlook insights to leadership based upon customer satisfaction, pipeline opportunities, and relationship risk, etc.
- A proven ability to grow revenue in strategic relationships with clients
- Passion for advertising and are supportive of great creative work
- 5-7 years of experience in a quota bearing position (new or retained business) within AdTech or MarTech industry
- Experience with business planning and forecasting deals, while effectively developing and implementing solutions to hit revenue targets
- Strong customer service skills with ability to investigate and take action to meet future and current client goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce, as well as familiarity with Zendesk and Zoom
- Stellar problem solving skills and enjoy providing a high level of service
- Willingness to take initiative individually and within a team
- Ability to work full-time in our Culver City office
The gig comes with a few perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio - Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run
SteelHouse provides advertising software for direct marketers, agencies, and brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social. The SteelHouse Creative Suite lets anyone create beautiful ads using the content around them. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.