Do you enjoy taking products to market? Do you have a passion translating complex product features into easy to understand customer benefits? SteelHouse, the fastest growing digital advertising company in the country, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can serve as the owner of all content designed to educate advertisers about SteelHouse’s solutions. If you want a great opportunity in a company that is revolutionizing the digital advertising industry – this is for you.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will create and develop internal and external materials to support marketing initiatives for new and existing products. You will translate product and business requirements into educational collateral, sales enablement and client support as part of the go-to-market process. You will have an intimate understanding of the product offering and help facilitate research, user testing, and data-driven product marketing initiatives. You will pitch ideas, brainstorm concepts, and write easy-to-understand copy about our products.
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly explain the value and unique advantage of product and services
- Help develop, build, and manage process and tools to ensure awareness, education and usage of sales support materials
- Develop the strategy and content for the SteelHouse Knowledge Base, intended to help customers get the most of their investment.
- Develop and maintain product collateral for evolving product catalog
- Coordinate closely with marketing, product management, sales, design
- Assist with sales training on product positioning
- 3-5 years professional experience with emphasis in product marketing and education
- Extremely strong written skills with demonstrated experience crafting strategic, instructional content
- Ability to identify and solve for gaps or barriers to learning
- Strong communications skills and ability to work with various groups in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or other writing heavy concentration
- Keynote and Photoshop experience a plus!
The Gig Comes with a Few Perks
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend!
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run located outside - in our LA location
SteelHouse provides software for brands, agencies, and direct marketers. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite gives premium brands worldwide everything they need to run retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social – all with complete control and total transparency. With the SteelHouse Creative Suite anyone can create beautiful ads using the content around them.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.