- Design and build a robust platform for syncing data with third party vendors in order to create a marketing platform that reaches the right audience, anywhere, anytime
- Leverage third party and company data and architecture to analyze, design, and optimize our product offerings to drive performance
- Collaborate with and explain complex technical issues to Product and Project Managers
- Maintain and enhance existing integrations.
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years experience writing SQL queries and designing database tables
- Knowledge of integration patterns
- Experience using GIT
- Knowledge of HTTP lifecycle
- Knowledge of JUnit and how to write effective test cases
- Comfortable in a Linux/UNIX environment
- Python experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra and Mongo
SteelHouse provides software for brands, agencies, and direct marketers. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite gives premium brands worldwide everything they need to run retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social – all with complete control and total transparency. With the SteelHouse Creative Suite anyone can create beautiful ads using the content around them.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.
· Collaborative work environment with friendly people
· Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
· Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
· Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
· Competitive compensation
· 100% healthcare coverage
· Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend!
· 401k plan
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
· Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor BBQ
· Gated dog run located outside - in our LA location