The Sales Development Representative is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Manager of Sales Development. A successful candidate will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the market and converting prospects into SteelHouse Sales opportunities.
The Sales Development Representative will work closely with our Account Executives to ensure the seamless transition of qualified opportunities. Like any high performing team, you will be measured by opportunity generation and will be given the flexibility to work across account size and scope (SMB to Enterprise). We encourage account development through outbound prospecting, social selling, networking, attending trade shows and field marketing events, along with any sales activity that would contribute to expanding the SteelHouse brand. You will be the first line of engagement with future customers and will have an impact on the success of the SteelHouse organization.
- Manage high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to targeted accounts
- Develop targeted call lists by prospecting through multiple channels
- Create highly effective and personalized email campaigns to engage targeted accounts
- Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand your network and open up new opportunities
- Speak with prospective customers to discover their needs before qualifying and transitioning them to the Account Executive team
- Turn unqualified inquiries into pre-qualified opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Document activity in Salesforce
- Stay current on new programmatic technologies
- 2+ years of lead generation experience
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication skills via phone, video calls, and email
- Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our solution sets and value propositions
- Capability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional experience in Salesforce a plus
The gig comes with a few perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio - Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run
SteelHouse provides advertising software for direct marketers, agencies, and brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social. The SteelHouse Creative Suite lets anyone create beautiful ads using the content around them. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal’s Top Places to Work in LA.
If you have the qualifications and are a generally awesome person with a great outlook on life, please send us your resume. We’d love to know your story.