Rapidly growing life sciences technology company
Ultima Genomics is a rapidly growing company that is developing ground-breaking genomics technologies. Our mission is to continuously drive the scale of genomic information to enable unprecedented advances in biology and improvements in human health. We have developed a foundational new approach to sequencing at scale that overcomes limitations due to the high costs of current technologies. We are well-funded and have raised approximately $600 million from global top-tier investors. Our team brings together unique and diverse expertise across multiple disciplines, from healthcare and life sciences, to engineering, to technology and software and beyond. We are a collaborative group of more than 350 employees, including successful entrepreneurs, chemists, hardware and software engineers, genomics and biotechnology experts, molecular and computational biologists, software and algorithm experts, and operations and commercial leaders. Join us to develop and commercialize technologies that unleash the power of genomics at scale and empower the future of human health.
We are looking for an Endpoint Engineer to join our quickly growing information technology team!
This role will develop and manage a unified endpoint management environment, across Windows, macOS, and Linux devices. This role will have have ownership over the development of MDM in the organization, helping us manage endpoints in the best way possible.
How You’ll Contribute
- Develop polices to secure and protect our endpoints
- Manage and package applications in our organization
- Improve device provisioning process to reduce deployment overhead
- Develop testing and validation process for endpoint configuration changes
- Build and administer macOS MDM
- Administer other services in Intune
- Train and mentor support technicians
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Technical Degree and 5 years of Information Technology experience OR any equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience
- 5+ years experience working Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices
- 4+ years working with AD and Azure AD
- 4+ years experience administering JAMF, Intune, or other MDM products including:
- Packaging and deploying software and patches
- Policies, GPOs, and registry settings
- Windows/macOS auto-provisioning
- Phone/tablet profile management
- 3+ years with PowerShell, Batch, and AppleScript
- Bonus skills:
- Linux familiarity (Ubuntu preference)
- Demonstrated knowledge in networking
- Demonstrated knowledge in certificate management
We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.