Rapidly growing life sciences technology company
Ultima Genomics is a rapidly growing company that is developing ground-breaking genomics technologies. Our mission is to continuously drive the scale of genomic information to enable unprecedented advances in biology and improvements in human health. We have developed a foundational new approach to sequencing at scale that overcomes limitations due to the high costs of current technologies. We are well-funded and have raised approximately $600 million from global top-tier investors. Our team brings together unique and diverse expertise across multiple disciplines, from healthcare and life sciences, to engineering, to technology and software and beyond. We are a collaborative group of more than 350 employees, including successful entrepreneurs, chemists, hardware and software engineers, genomics and biotechnology experts, molecular and computational biologists, software and algorithm experts, and operations and commercial leaders. Join us to develop and commercialize technologies that unleash the power of genomics at scale and empower the future of human health.
We are looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator (contract) to join our team!
You will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possesses great communication skills, and has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice. You will be a critical member of the team in providing proactive support to the Talent Acquisition team as we build a great organization of top talent. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a recruiting organization. This opportunity is a temp-to-hire position with eligibility to convert in six months.
How You’ll Contribute
- Schedule interviews for candidates at all stages of the hiring process, juggling multiple priorities and calendars
- Assist with our campus recruitment and other Talent Acquisition programs, including connecting with candidates and assisting them to ensure a smooth interview process
- Partner with the recruiting team and hiring managers to drive an efficient process creating an excellent candidate experience
- Post positions to external posting sites
- Provide support with reporting and metrics
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of successful experience in a recruiting coordinator or administrative role at a high-growth company
- Strong calendar management skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, take initiative and collaborate within a fast-moving changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships with candidates/applicants, colleagues and internal customers
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using talent acquisition tools such as ATS and LinkedIn. Greenhouse preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.