The entire Redesign Health team is taking two weeks to rest and recharge between December 21st to January 3rd and as such, our offices will be closed. Rest assured that your application is very important to us, and when we return on January 4th, we will hustle that week to diligently review all applications.
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our companies include Calibrate, Lively, Vault Health and Jasper. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
Redesign Health is launching a new venture, StealthCo, a B2B SaaS and service company that helps healthcare SMBs procure employee benefits like health insurance and lower their HR administrative burden.
Medical practice owners want to take good care of patients and employees while running their business efficiently; this is increasingly difficult as employee benefit costs rise and retaining staff is harder than ever. 7 in 10 employers in the US expect substantial increases in the cost of health benefits over the next 3 years, and more than 50% plan to address rising costs by using programs or vendors that reduce total spend. StealthCo will procure and administer key benefits like health insurance, support HR workflows with SaaS and expertise, and deliver in-product features and ancillary products built specifically to the needs of healthcare SMBs.
About the Job
As CEO of StealthCo, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction and vision for the company while building a high-caliber team to execute on the mission and achieve business outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Set the vision for the company and define the overall strategy from launch to scale.
- Structure and execute a thoughtful and operational hiring plan to recruit, retain, and develop world-class talent.
- Take the concept from zero to one. Lead the founding team in their effort to launch the initial product and establish product market fit
- Drive strategy and decision-making across all functional areas, including business development, practice contracting and relations, product, technology, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Determine the highest order KPIs and build the plan and team to measure, monitor, and improve them.
- Lead all fundraising activities to support growth objectives, in partnership with Redesign Health.
- Develop a comprehensive framework for initiating and supporting enterprise relationships across key stakeholders including SMB business owners, insurance carriers, and distribution partners.
- Design, execute, and refine go-to-market strategy that balances direct sales and channel / distribution partnerships
- Assist in defining, evaluating, and evolving the product roadmap by identifying new opportunities and gaps.
- Drive operations and operational rigor, including full P&L and cash flow management.
- Regularly partner and communicate with Redesign Health and relevant investors/Board of Directors.
- Create and sustain a great company culture consisting of clearly articulated values and inspired leadership to enable strong working relationships across all levels.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the healthcare or work force management sector, with demonstrated progression of senior leadership roles (including CXO, GM or CEO experience).
- 4+ years of relevant experience within healthcare benefits or the workforce management software industry.
- Experience selling into providers (ideally B2B within tech startups).
- Experience hiring and managing teams.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and take a scrappy approach to leadership.
- Action Orientation. Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Steps up to handle tough issues. Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Resiliency. Is confident under pressure. Handles and manages crises effectively. Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity. Bounces back from setbacks. Grows from hardships and negative experiences. Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Drives Vision and Purpose. Talks about future possibilities in a positive way. Creates milestones and symbols to rally support behind the vision. Articulates the vision in a way everyone can relate to. Creates organization-wide energy and optimism for the future. Shows personal commitment to the vision. Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
- Drives Results. Has a strong bottom-line orientation. Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully. Pushes self and helps others achieve results. Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Financial Acumen. Understands the meaning and implications of key financial indicators. Uses financial analysis and tools to generate, evaluate, and act on strategic options and opportunities.
- Decision Quality. Makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information. Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment when making decisions.
- Strategic Mindset. Anticipates future trends and implications accurately. Readily poses future scenarios and articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value.
- Instills Trust. Follows through on commitments. Is seen as direct and truthful. Keeps confidences. Practices what he/she preaches. Shows consistency between words and actions. Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Manages Ambiguity. Deals comfortably with the uncertainty of change. Effectively handles risk. Can decide and act without having the total picture. Is calm, and productive, even when things are up in the air. Deals constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes. Operating effectively, even when things are not certain of the way forward is unclear.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming