Founder In Residence - CEO
Become a Founder in Residence - Opportunity for Impact
As a Founder in Residence, you will have a front row seat to Redesign Health’s innovative approach to company building and early exposure to Redesign Health’s idea pipeline. This 3-month contract full-time program will give you visibility into our diligence and fundamental research process, exposure to a range of ventures in various Health and Wellness sectors, and a deep dive on ideas that interest you. The goal is to work together to uniquely position you as a potential founding team member to launch a venture for which you and the Redesign Health team have strong conviction.
During this 3-month contract, in addition to embedding in our ideation process, you may also have the opportunity to:
- Advise our existing operating companies and internal teams on a short-term basis
- Lend your functional expertise to the Redesign Health platform
- Make mutually beneficial introductions with talent and partners in your network
As a Founder in Residence, you...
- Are excited to partner with Redesign Health’s idea-to-launch platform and multidisciplinary team to create and scale a company together
- Want to build a transformative business from the ground up and are looking for a definitive starting point
- Are passionate about specific thematic areas within health and wellness, and are open to exploring different solution paths to make an impact
- Are available to work full-time hours for the extent of the 3-month contract
It doesn’t end with the program…
Your experience as a Founder in Residence is the beginning of a journey with Redesign Health. While the goal is to have you join one of our founding teams, you may find other opportunities to work together within the Redesign Health ecosystem.
Our ideal candidate is an executive who is fundamentally excited and motivated by the opportunity to build cutting-edge health tech companies. An FiR (Founder in Residence) will have experience translating and articulating the vision and value proposition of innovative products, platforms or services, an entrepreneurial spirit and/or experience with an early-stage company.
Successful FiR candidates will:
- Bring a highly credible reputation in the industry.
- Serve as a spokesperson for Redesign Health and our portfolio companies to a wide range of audiences: the medical community, scientific community, strategic partners and investment community.
- Bring significant leadership experience with a thorough understanding of product-market-fit and commercialization.
- Regularly interact with recognized leaders in their respective areas, and likely with leaders of clinical and engineering teams.
Background & Professional Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience, with progressively more senior roles potentially including: CPO, GM and/or CEO.
- 5+ years of experience creating, marketing, and monetizing digital content, preferably in the healthcare services, healthcare products and/or wellness space.
- Proven track record of building successful, high-growth businesses from the ground up.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully fundraise.