States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
The Workforce Real Time Support Analyst is responsible for maintaining accurate intraday management for all customer contact channels, which include In-bound and Out-bound Phone, Production work, and email channels. This is a “hands-on” position and the successful candidate will have operational experience demonstrating their ability to ensure the appropriate number of associates are staffed to meet the daily Service Level goals. This individual will assist in developing accurate forecast models by utilizing various data sources forecasting tools, industry techniques and methodologies. The ideal candidate is one who is ready to roll-up their sleeves and join a rapidly growing organization with a culture that thrives on being customer obsessed.
- Support day to day operations of workforce management (forecasting, scheduling, real-time management, attendance/adherence of production staff)
- Serve as a point of contact with Director, Managers and Supervisors within Operations regarding intraday management
- Accountable for developing accurate operational staffing by collecting, validating, and analyzing operational forecast
- Conduct analysis of distribution patterns of workload and volume by interval by day, week, and month
- Strong verbal and written skills with demonstrated ability to communicate complex and technical concepts in general terms to broad audiences
- Ensure required staff available by 30-minute intervals to achieve service level objectives for all workgroups throughout hours of operation
- Proactively engage Managers, Supervisors and Associates in the event an inbound call, email, etc. will not meet Service Level
- Work with Workforce Management Team to develop staffing plans with appropriate lead times to ensure staffing levels are achieved on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Communicate to the business any internal and/or external changes that could impact daily volumes
- Identify volume drivers and quantify impact to workload
- Establish a regular cadence with business leaders to communicate daily staffing needs
- Responsible for ensuring all associates can take approved time off while meeting our daily staffing needs
- Coordinate non-contact channel activities such as company & department training, one on one’s, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 1-3 years personal experience in a forecasting role within a multi-channel contact center & back-office processing environment
- High degree of personal accountability, drive, passion, initiative, and integrity
- Excel skills and experience in advanced formulas, formatting, conditional formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables reporting
- Demonstrated ability to understand overall Operations service needs/challenges
- Ability to be responsive to changing business needs, manage and prioritize concurrent assignments
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts
- Strong analytical abilities in determining changes to staffing needs
- Proven organization and time management skills
- CMS experience; use of Momentum a plus
- Workforce Management tools experience a plus
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
Competitive salaries and stock option grants
Top-of-the-line computer equipment
Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
Paid Time Off
A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)