Who We Are
States Title is leading the digital transformation of the mortgage industry. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to create a modern title and escrow platform. As part of the digital transformation occurring in the mortgage industry, we believe that all underwriting, settlement, closing and recording will be instantly decisioned and administered using technology that is built with the lender, agent and customer experience in mind.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The HRIS Analyst will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business. The successful candidate must possess in-depth knowledge about HR-related software, specifically Workday, and databases, be detail-oriented and be comfortable working in a fast-paced growth focused environment with aggressive deadlines.
- As the system expert, consult with business partners and end users to find solutions to current problems
- Help develop training materials for end users
- Support various events, such as benefits enrollment, performance, compensation and merit
- Partner with internal and external partners to build workflows and process improvements that result in more reliable, effective people data
- Act as the escalation point for Workday process or configuration issues raised by end users
- Train and mentor other members of the team
- Proactively partners with the IT team to support Workday configuration, upgrades and business initiatives
- Consults to determine user needs, reporting requirements, and areas where procedures need streamlining in a high-growth environment
- Oversees upgrades for Workday and use thorough testing practices to ensure that upgrades run seamlessly
- Design, configure, test and deploy Workday for functional changes
- Deep knowledge of Workday reporting capabilities and data structure,
- Engage with the Workday community to understand system capabilities and recommend solutions to address business needs
- Assist in the daily operation of the HRIS team by responding to phone calls, e-mails and providing information and assistance to our Internal customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Five years within or fully supporting HR
- Minimum four years of Workday experience
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated analytical skill set with extensive experience using MS Excel functions (i.e. VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to work on tactical details and ensure their accurate execution
- Deadline-oriented, high energy, self-motivated, inquisitive, great follow-up and reporting skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and issues simultaneously
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear yet concise manner
- Proficient with EIBs (Enterprise Interface Builder) for integrations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Strong process design and optimization skills
- Experience working with IT and technical experts on system integrations
- Experience translating complex information/processes into practical, consumable, and understandable communication formats for both targeted and broad consumption
- Skills in cross-functional stakeholder management and effective communication across all levels of an organization
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems
- Proactive - enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen
- Welcoming of feedback that facilitates improvement
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done
- Ability to handle confidential information
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or related field
- Workday HCM certification required
- Certified in multiple Workday modules (e.g. benefits, Payroll, Advanced Comp, etc.) preferred
- Scrum certification preferred