Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
Our Business Operations organization believes deeply in a culture of learning and continuous improvement. A culture where coaching is alive and continuously shaping behaviors that create high-performing, customer-focused teams. We expect through this focus to unleash the best from people and thereby give the best to our customers. We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual that will be responsible for executing their assigned roles and functions with timeliness, expert accuracy, and precision. They will be excited to join the ‘title company of the future’. They will drive their team to quickly and seamlessly adopt innovative technology to streamline the recording process.
- Quality check documents for accuracy and errors.
- Calculate accurate recording cost and generate final statements.
- Work on rejections in a timely manner and communicate issues to the appropriate team.
- Communicate with clients, county recorders, and vendors.
- Closely monitor our current pipeline.
- Identify trends and errors.
- Complete county specific forms for recording.
- Submitting documents for both eRecording and Physical Recording
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ year(s) recording experience.
- Knowledge of county requirements and associated supplemental documents
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Passion for multi-tasking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics-driven work environment
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfortable with constant change and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Bonus: Experience e-recording via Simplifile
- Bonus: Experience processing files in ResWare
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.