Who We Are
Everyone who is approved for a mortgage needs to pay someone close it. That's why title and escrow is a $25 billion industry. At States Title, we're transforming the real estate industry by applying machine intelligence to age-old processes and procedures. In less than four years, we've grown from just an idea to the #8 provider in the country. Now, backed by multiple patents, our streamlined, efficient algorithms are poised to revolutionize the title and escrow process. We will repurpose the billions wasted in rote, manual tasks to make homeownership more accessible and less risky, helping people invest time and money into more meaningful parts of their lives.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer, and supports his leadership team as well as the engineering, product, design, data science and IT groups within the organization.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an executive assistant, project manager, or similar role
- Coordinate administrative tasks for the team including generating reports, department budget reconciliation and other inter-department liaise
- Arrange group meetings/events including quarterly Tech all hands, offsites, launches, celebrations, etc.
- Manage individual calendar/travel management for senior technology staff
- Coordinate onboarding for technology team members (immediately following company orientation through first 2 weeks)
- Be a leader/liaison for volunteer events/opportunities
- Create/lead/support team building events (virtual and in person)
- Create and maintain a database for customer contact/initial discovery research to help support product/engineering/design outreach to organize our learnings and support our customer obsession
- Assist with content for leadership documents such as PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, and memos
- Maintain and follow-up on trackers for strategic risks and action plans
Ideally, You Are:
- Happiest when collaborating with many other players and stakeholders, while still able to work autonomously
- A supreme problem solver
- Incredibly organized
- Excited about the intellectual challenges as we all work together to create the future of real estate
- Operating at a high level of emotional intelligence
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and jumping in where needed
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.