States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the Role
Our Business Operations organization believes deeply in a culture of learning and continuous improvement. A culture where coaching is alive and continuously shaping behaviors that create high-performing, customer-focused teams. We expect through this focus to unleash the best from people and thereby give the best to our customers. We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual that is ready to work daily with clients, sales representatives and internal operations to help to deliver high quality and efficient results. The Account Manager will be working alongside talented operations managers and sales representatives to improve and simplify the title and escrow experience to deliver an efficient and issue free closing. They will be a pivotal leader in gaining alignment with different organizational teams around how to best serve our clients. They will be experts at establishing rapport, credibility, and influence to drive results across the end to end experience.
- Directly own relationships with clients, while collaborating with operations and sales representatives.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact for client and internal operations, helping to troubleshoot issues, offer insights, and share client feedback.
- Participate in regular client onboarding and ongoing business reviews.
- Strive for excellent, error-free service for our clients.
- Own the end-to-end experience of assigned client(s). Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop regular written client updates summarizing accomplishments, opportunities for improvement and recommendations
- Collaborate closely with the Athena Operations retail direct team to hone processes and develop a consistent, world-class experience for the client.
- Deliver excellent, error-free service to the customer.
- Search constantly for strategic and operational improvements to your client's performance and drive these improvements through to solution.
- Foster a team experience that manifests the States Title cultural values.
- Forge excellent relationships with fellow Operations Managers, Account Managers, Customer Success team, and Sales peers.
- Proven mastery of title, curative, closing, and post-closing requirements, including state-specific nuances. Proficiency in ResWare a plus!
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic and rapidly changing needs. Proven track record of driving results through collaboration
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as both a team player and individual contributor
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfortable with constant change and process improvement
- Highly proficient computer skills and open to learning new software/ programs
- Bonus: Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
- We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
- We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits, location dependent