About the role
Our Business Operations organization believes deeply in a culture of learning and continuous improvement. A culture where coaching is alive and continuously shaping behaviors that create high-performing, customer-focused teams. We expect through this focus to unleash the best from people and thereby give the best to our customers. We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual that is ready to work daily with associates to help them to deliver high quality and efficient results in their queues. They will be working alongside talented department managers to improve and simplify the title and escrow experience to deliver an efficient and issue free closing. They will also be the owner of many administrative duties where attention to detail and identifying trends will be critical to drive a great employee experience and as a result operational efficiency. This includes obsessing over ways to increase the speed to proficiency of all employees. They will be a pivotal leader in gaining alignment with teams around coaching and quality standards and apply coaching in a targeted way. They will be experts at establishing rapport, credibility, and influence to drive results across the end to end experience.
- Directly supervise a team of up to 12 Title associates
- Drive targeted coaching through quantitative and qualitative trends for associates
- Conduct regular 1:1s and team meetings with all associates while maintaining individual action plans and in support of individual development plans
- Lead team with data-driven approach, leveraging internal performance metrics (e.g., SLA-adherence, file quality, customer communication volume and topics, etc.) and customer health metrics (e.g., communication volume, order volume, etc.)
- Directly responsible for SLAs of the Title team, ensuring files are being processed according to what we have committed to customers
- Process owner for the steps necessary to see files through to completion
- Keep management informed of all aspects related to associate performance
- Partnership with all levels of Leadership to implement OKRs, metrics, and accountability to drive alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Provide training support as needed for new start classes and ad hoc training sessions
- Be a voice and advocate for the company culture, while striving daily to create a great place to work
- Foster a team experience that manifests the States Title cultural values:
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Have fun! Create encouraging team incentives and promote team cohesion and trust
- Forge excellent relationships with fellow Operations leaders
- Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
- 2+ years in a leadership position preferred
- Proven mastery of title production
- Proficiency in Resware a plus!
- Inspire and coach a team to exceed performance goals
- Experience leading virtually with ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment
- Execute operational improvements quickly and efficiently based on performance metrics
- Foster a fast-paced, metrics-driven, high-performance work environment
- Navigate and interpret team performance dashboards
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as both a team player and leader
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for multitasking and context-switching
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement
- Highly proficient computer skills and open to learning new software / programs often
- Bonus: Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.