States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
- Manage a team of Operational Account Managers that oversee the service and relationship of individual clients, leading to an excellent end-to-end customer experience.
- Scale and lead an escalations team; use data to identify trends and create actionable resolutions.
- Establish and maintain a strong and collaborative partnership with Customer Success and Sales.
- Drive team progress to exceed key metrics, create actionable solutions, and manage development of team members.
- Establish the appropriate communication messaging and positioning for the clients and communicate all issues.
- Collaborate frequently with other company leaders to improve processes, culture, and bring best in class products and processes to our clients.
- Drive team effectiveness through strategic problem solving, people management, and cross-functional partnership.
- Create team operating, management, and performance systems.
- Own team staffing and scheduling; meet client growth and demands.
- Search for strategic and operational improvements in your teams' processes, structure, and culture. Drive these improvements to solution. Document and formalize these processes to create clear sources of truth and easy to follow solutions.
- Meet regularly with client stakeholders including Customer Success and Sales.
- Advocate for Operations and Client needs.
- Lead team with a data driven approach, leveraging internal metrics and customer health metrics.
- 2+ years in a leadership position
- 5 + years in a customer service/sales position
- Title and Escrow/Lending experience is a plus
- Proven experience in strong management practices, including leading collaboration within a complex and matrixed organizational environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities and adapt rapidly to a fluid, high-growth environment.
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal).
- Strong motivation and flexibility needed to function in a fast-paced
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan (thanks to Captain401)
- Wellness and commuter benefits