Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is a technology company that is architecting the future of real estate transactions. Using machine intelligence and our patented technology solutions, we’re creating a vastly more simple, efficient, and affordable closing experience for lenders, real estate professionals, and homebuyers. We champion our customers’ interests and work tirelessly to empower their success with previously unimaginable experiences and outcomes. We relentlessly challenge ourselves to define the future and defy the status quo.
About The Role
States Title is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to support States Title’s field sales teams as a key member of the Go-to-Market Operations team. In this role, the Sales Operations Manager will collaborate with the field sales team and Marketing Operations Manager to manage the Salesforce instance, and deliver administrative support that optimizes the sales team’s performance.
- Maintain, develop and oversee a smooth and effective sales process
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to maintain and improve the Salesforce instance, plus assist field sales executives with onboarding activities
- Provide daily administration and support of Salesforce including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts
- Customize Salesforce setup to align with the business, marketing, and sales processes
- Translate user needs into Salesforce functionality and execute the required work in Salesforce
- Train, consult, educate and communicate knowledge of applications, system tools, and processes to all new and existing employees in Sales and Marketing
- Perform regular data uploads, data maintenance, and cleaning activities
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation rules, and approval processes
- Document processes and procedures in Salesforce
- Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Maintain Salesforce database health
Skills & Experience
- Must have Salesforce Admin Certification
- 3+ years experience in sales operations at a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in Lightning environment
- Hands-on experience in building reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Understanding of advanced analysis, reporting, formatting, data manipulation, and presentation
- Experience with B2B lead management best practices
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience in sales software like Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach, Zoominfo
- Experience in fintech, insuretech or real estate