Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Associate Product Marketing Manager responsible for planning and executing initiatives to support market acceptance and usage of States Title solutions. You will be responsible for driving growth and adoption efforts as the solutions features and footprint increases.
What will you be doing?
- Support the development and execution of launch plans for new products, working closely with product, sales, customer success, operations, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Partner with the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Collaborate with the product and customer success teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement.
- Support our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Stay up to date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Aid in the creation of product content, sales enablement strategies, and content to drive growth and usage.
- Support the development of a clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments.
- Inform the creation of sales enablement materials that resonate with our audience and drive engagement.
- Research where target personas are getting information and, in partnership with the Demand Generation manager, support the development of campaigns to capture new leads.
- Serve as a product advocate for internal teams.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting.
- Relationship builder interested in finding connections and learning from a variety of functions including but not limited product management and sales.
- Genuine excitement for software products and can talk comfortably about how they work.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to track and support complex, cross-functional projects from start to finish.
- Data comprehension and analysis skills to make informed decisions and strategic recommendations.
- Interested, or experiences, in developing messaging and positioning for products that serve multiple use cases and personas.
- You value collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our greatest benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours and an unlimited vacation policy
- A dynamic 401(k) plan and company match program
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.