States Title is now seeking a Site Administrator to join our team in the bay area. The position will troubleshoot and resolve endpoint issues, install and support I.T. systems, and assist with the day-to-day operations for States Title corporate headquarters.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
- Providing onsite and remote support for senior level executives on a daily basis.
- Be obsessed with providing excellent customer service
- Adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems
- Troubleshoot hardware technologies and mobile devices.
- Maintain groups and calendar permissions.
- Setup and monitor high-priority meetings utilizing collaboration and AV services
- Performs basic troubleshooting on LAN/WAN connectivity under the direction and guidance of telecommunications or network team.
- Independently resolve complex, break/fix issues following any issue until its resolution.
- Travel to provide support to the Leadership team and their Executive Assistants, on occasion.
- Establish trust with the Leadership team by performing expert technical support while maintaining confidentiality and showing discretion
- Strong understanding of security best practices, and real-world application.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adjust communications based on the audience
- Arranges and coordinates technical support for meetings and events, including video conferencing and traditional audio/visual needs.
- Maintains, upgrades, installs, or replaces hardware and software as required.
- Reports instances of server downtime, LAN/WAN connectivity issues immediately to manager and helpdesk team.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years in an IT support role supporting more than 1000 users.
- At least 5 years troubleshooting and configuring MacOS in fast paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office for Mac 2016, 2019, and Office 365 functionality and troubleshooting
- Experience with remote imaging/management tools, SCCM and JAMF
- Experience working with Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems, Apple OS based systems, and the Microsoft Office O365 Suite of applications.
- Experience working with DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Microsoft Active Directory Security Groups, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory Group Policies.
- Understanding of Layer 2 and 3 networks.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented with proven ability to effectively lead on-site and remotely
- Certifications such as MCSE, MCSA, or CompTIA Net+ are HIGHLY DESIRED
- CCNA certification or obtain within six months
- ITIL, Apple, and HDI certification or obtain within three months
- Microsoft 365 Certification or obtain within six months
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.