Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Service Desk Supervisor to be responsible for the overall management of all IT support channels, escalations and ensure all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
- Direct work of the IT service team by planning, prioritizing, and scheduling activities to ensure incident, service, change, or project requests are completed within defined SLAs or project timelines. Provides clear direction, removes obstacles, delegates, and empowers to ensure team can work effectively
- Ensure that the service desk team is ready to take calls during scheduled hours of operation and the team has appropriate coverage to provide exceptional service to our fellow associates
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement by analyzing help desk activity and trends to enhance processes and procedures and ensure permanent solutions to recurring problems
- Ensure all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Lead effort to capture and re-use technical information
- Create, manage processes and standard operating procedures
- Promoting the service desk with senior management and working to ensure that it is properly viewed as a core business asset
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders, including the support desk team, customers, and other teams that are involved in service desk operations
- Designs and implements IT strategies and infrastructure
- Identifies and eliminates security risks
- Coordinates operational, process, and security audits and reviews
- Analyzes business requirements for IT needs and systems
- Works to increase user satisfaction
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs assessments of potential acquisitions
Required Skills & Experience
- 10 years of experience in an IT support role
- 3 years of supervisory experience, preferably with teams of 10 or more at multiple locations
- Must be open to 2nd shift (12pm PST - 8pm PST hours)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented with proven ability to effectively lead on-site and remotely
- CCNA certification or obtain within six months
- ITIL, Apple, and HDI certification or obtain within three months
- Microsoft 365 Certification or obtain within six months
- Preference given to candidates local to Irvine, CA area
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.