Manager, Learning Programs
States Title enables an instant real estate closing experience. The company uses machine intelligence and its patented technology solution to transform residential real estate, making closings instant and affordable. States Title and its family of brands - North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offers solutions for lenders, real estate agents, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. States Title’s clients include some of the largest bank and non-bank lenders in the U.S. and is rapidly growing.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partner
About the Opportunity:
The Operations Learning Team is on a mission to build a culture of learning and performance across the organization. Our goal is to design, implement, and manage high quality learning experiences that equip Operations employees with the skills and knowledge to maximize their impact. We are committed to providing strong onboarding and continuing education programs that enable team members to drive efficiency and accuracy for customers, ultimately contributing to an excellent customer experience and transforming the closing process for homeowners.
The Learning Team believes in the following key principles:
- We are partners with a servant leadership mindset
- Diverse expertise is essential
- Data shapes the story
- Strong culture drives transformational learning
The Manager, Learning Programs role is an opportunity to execute the Learning Team’s vision by managing key learning milestones, beginning with our comprehensive onboarding program. This person will work with the rest of the Learning Team, and key stakeholders across Operations, to scale our onboarding and continuing education programs, with the goal of driving strong performance for all Operations team members and reducing ramp time to proficiency for new hires.
During the first 90 days, this person will:
- Work with stakeholders on the Operations and Learning teams to implement a vision for onboarding and continuing education for all Operations team members
- Make strategic, scalable changes to the onboarding program, and use data to track effectiveness over time
- Facilitate aspects of the onboarding program, including those focused on building culture and foundational knowledge
- Coach and develop the onboarding training team in instructional best practices
- You have 5+ years of experience in facilitation, program management, and adult learning.
- Experience as a leadership development or instructional coach is a plus.
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and can manage multi-faceted programs for diverse audiences.
- You have experience designing and implementing effective culture–building strategies for diverse learners.
- You are goal oriented, a strong planner, and can execute against plans with efficiency and effectiveness.
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborate effectively with people across various parts of an organization.
- You are highly adaptable, operate with agility, and thrive in ambiguous environments.
- You seize opportunities to make an impact, and constantly look for ways to improve.
- You are a learner, and you are ready to test your skills in a new, rigorous, fast-paced context.