Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a People Business Partner to be a part of the evolution of our People Team and to support our Business Leaders through the exciting growth ahead. Success for this role is all about creating an environment where the best people in the industry want to come here and stay here to do the best work of their careers.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
In this role you will have an opportunity to partner with business leaders and the rest of the People Team in reimagining the employee relations function's newly created structure for the company and its entities. Responsibilities include the following:
- Anticipate needs of the business with a Solution Focused approach for sustainable results
- Create and maintain relationships with business leaders and their organizations and help them achieve key results – support leaders and align people strategy with business goals and objectives. Develop people strategies that help grow and develop talent.
- Drive change and challenge status quo by blending traditional Human Resources philosophy with practical and compliant solutions
- Facilitate positive employee engagement and support department/company engagement action planning
- Champion One Team, One Company cultural values
- Enhance the employee experience
- Coach and develop people leaders – help navigate through employee life cycle -mentor, advise, liaise
- Analyze data to provide insight into trends in the business and support organizational health
- Annual performance management- facilitate talent assessment and rating calibration, attrition, managing within the law, governance and compliance of company policies and procedures, restructure activity, corrective action
- Partner with key stakeholders in Total Rewards, Payroll, People Operations, Technology and Finance.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ years of total Human Resources experience with 3 or more of those years in an employee relations function and/or People Business Partner
- Track record of successfully supporting leaders and employees across geographies, cultures, and business units.
- Experience implementing programs, processes and ideas in a practical, consumable manner.
- Experience in partnering with the business through organizational design and restructuring activity and organizational change.
- Expertise in building trusting relationships with leaders at all levels
- Ability to interpret people data and translate into actionable strategy
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefits
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.