About the role
The Title and Escrow Supervisor is a highly motivated and passionate leader that is ready to work daily with associates to help them deliver an amazing experience to our customers. They do so by leading and enabling their team to do their best work, while ensuring all files are being processed successfully and on schedule. This leader will be skilled at process improvement and be able to identify and execute on areas where they see we can be doing better. As a Supervisor, they will also be the owners of many duties that will be critical to the success of our company as we continue to grow.
- Directly supervise a team of up to 20 Title and Escrow associates
- Drive targeted coaching through quantitative and qualitative trends for associates
- Conduct regular 1:1s and team meetings with all associates while maintaining individual action plans and in support of individual development plans
- Lead team with data-driven approach, leveraging internal performance metrics (e.g., SLA-adherence, file quality, customer communication volume and topics, etc.) and customer health metrics (e.g., communication volume, order volume, etc.)
- Directly responsible for SLAs of the Title and Escrow team, ensuring files are being processed according to what we have committed to customers
- Process owner for the steps necessary to see files through to completion
- Keep management informed of all aspects related to associate performance
- Provide training support as needed for new start classes and ad hoc training sessions
- Be a voice and advocate for the company culture, while striving daily to create a great place to work
- Foster a team experience that manifests the States Title cultural values:
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Have fun! Create encouraging team incentives and promote team cohesion and trust
- Forge excellent relationships with fellow Operations leaders
- 2+ years in a leadership position preferred
- Proven mastery of title production
- Proficiency in Resware a plus!
- Inspire and coach a team to exceed performance goals
- Experience leading virtually with ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment
- Execute operational improvements quickly and efficiently based on performance metrics
- Foster a fast-paced, metrics-driven, high-performance work environment
- Navigate and interpret team performance dashboards
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as both a team player and leader
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for multitasking and context-switching
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement
- Highly proficient computer skills and open to learning new software / programs often
- Bonus: Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.