Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Software Engineer to be responsible for creating solutions that impact the future of the real estate industry. You will get the opportunity to play a crucial role in creating high availability, scalable applications that interact with other systems. You will also be responsible for promoting coding best practices, improving metrics and availability.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
- Knowledge of C# .NET, SQL Server, Azure
- Back end development (data access, services, MVC, APIs, containerization)
- Understanding of Infrastructure (DevOps, build processes, source control, cloud, ex: DevOps, Github, Jira)
- Proven success contributing to projects, and learning new technologies
You are fired up to:
- Use your raw engineering intuition to revolutionize a 150 year old industry
- Help design pragmatic, extensible architecture to evolve our core underwriting and transaction processing products
- Productionize machine intelligence and process automation that materially differentiates our business
- Learn and leverage the ins and outs of complex, valuable problem domains
- Generate high-quality code in balance with rapid feature delivery
- Our tech stack is above, you've used a lot of those tools, and you want to use them more often
- Wisdom equivalent to 4 years contributing to projects in a team environment
- Strong opinions, loosely held, about all things engineering
- Product- and business-minded pragmatism
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Robust, auditable, and automatically-tested software fit for financial services
- Technical professionalism: maintainable, readable, extensible design and implementation
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.