States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
- Receipt incoming settlement funds.
- Disburse all outgoing settlement funds in accordance with Closing Instructions and fully executed Closing Disclosure.
- Review all funds for accuracy prior to disbursement including dollar amount, payee information, wire information and payment address.
- Prepare and issue final disbursement ledgers
- Assist Escrow Accounting with monthly reconciliation exceptions.
- Review and pay vendor invoices monthly.
- Assist internal Compliance department with any Escrow related audit details at the file level.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years Title/Escrow experience
- 1+ year direct funding experience
- Title Only/Sub Escrow product experience
- Proven mastery of the funding process requirements, including state-specific nuances.
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Passion for multi-tasking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics-driven work environment
- Comfortable with constant change and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: Experience processing files in ResWare
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life!
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit.
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add...
- Learn something new every day:
- Get more done than you would anywhere else.
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants.
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Paid Time Off.
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan.
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA).