Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title enables an instant real estate closing experience. By using machine intelligence and patented technology solutions to transform residential real estate, making closings instant and affordable. States Title and its family of brands - North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate agents, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. States Title’s clients include some of the largest bank and non-bank lenders in the U.S., and the company is growing rapidly.
About The Role
States Title is now seeking a Demand Generation Manager with a strong sense of initiative who is passionate, dynamic, creative, and has a proven track record for impacting sales with strong marketing programs. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this position will be responsible for owning all demand generation programs to achieve short and long term revenue goals for our Strategic & Enterprise Accounts channel.
Running an ABM strategy to land and expand named accounts. This role is an innovation-driven tech marketer's dream with budget, strong leadership support, and the opportunity to provide a differentiated marketing approach to an age-old industry. You should be data and results-driven, plus experienced in current demand generation practices and platforms.
- Own and execute a demand generation plan that is able to deliver a predictable pipeline at scale and create a dominant market position in a space where a significant percentage of pipeline is generated from a relatively small number of named target accounts.
- Partner cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and marketing leadership to establish priorities, goals, and targets for pipeline growth, and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets. Building a close working relationship with the local sales teams.
- Develop and execute integrated programs that seamlessly align digital, email, web, direct mail, and paid media.
- Analyze Return on Investment (ROI) and the effectiveness of marketing programs to optimize and test future programs based on that learning
- Provide clear communication on strategies and results to the broader marketing team & S&EA Sales team.
- Develop and execute the company's strategy for nurturing, and expanding customer accounts.
Outcomes of Success
You will be measured by your ability to:
- Meet or exceed defined engagement for MQAs on a quarterly basis.
- Ability to expand adoption and wallet share within current customers via measurable engagement.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years+ demand generation experience for high tech, B2B, software, or SaaS/Cloud products.
- Hands-on experience running ABM campaigns with demonstrated success penetrating key accounts at the Enterprise level and persona.
- Strong analysis, strategic and creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem-solving skills, and a passion for using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality.
- Ability to write engaging campaign copy within the defined style and brand guidelines
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask, set measurable objectives, manage defined timelines and budgets for each campaign.
- Background in key demand creation approaches, including digital, social, web, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, syndication, sponsorships, predictive, conversational, and more.
- Ability to work effectively independently and get things done under tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities
- Marketing Innovation: Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas in order to create a proprietary advantage.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience in fintech, insuretech, or real estate.
- Background working with a decentralized sales team
- Experience working in a regulated industry and/or knowledge of regulatory considerations specific to title insurance e.g. RESPA or TILA.