States Title enables an instant real estate closing experience. We use machine intelligence and a patented technology solution to transform residential real estate, making closings instant and affordable. States Title and our family of brands - North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offers solutions for lenders, real estate agents, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. Our clients include some of the largest bank and non-bank lenders in the U.S., and we are rapidly growing.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
The Recruiter will be excited to join the ‘title and escrow company of the future,’ ready to help scale our Business Operations team. The successful candidate will have personal, hands on experience sourcing, screening, and securing diverse talent at all levels within a high-tech, hyper-growth organization. They will be instrumental in the execution of high-volume recruiting strategies that enable the organization to attract and hire the key talent required to meet its business objectives. The Recruiter will also be a champion of States Title’s culture, and passionate about the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team. If this sound like an opportunity you get excited about, we would love to hear more about you!
- Own the success and quality of the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- You are detail oriented and work to keep the applicant tracking system updated for compliance and reporting purposes.
- Stakeholder/Client Engagement - You interpret your client’s business and requirements and set expectations with the client and stakeholders.
- Candidate Attraction - You get active and potential candidates excited about and interested in a career at States Title by telling stories that convey our unique career possibilities, fantastic culture, and competitive advantage.
- Candidate Experience - You strive to create an exceptional candidate experience
- Sourcing - You use your sourcing best practices to find and attract the best talent in the market
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches
- 3+ years Recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or commensurate experience
- Recruiting experience in a high-volume environment is preferred
- Recruiting experience in Title and Escrow is a plus.
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.