Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
As our first Technical Sourcer, you will build and execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse candidates for our technical client groups. You will have an opportunity to find extraordinary talent through conventional and unconventional means as we build a technology team to help transform the real estate industry.
What will you be doing?
- You act as a Talent Advisor to your Recruiting Partners and Hiring Managers. You will measure the impact of sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-driven manner to drive recruiting process improvement.
- You will be expected to communicate effectively with your candidates, build relationships with your recruiters and hiring teams, and demonstrate a quality of work that goes beyond expectations.
- Partner closely with hiring teams and recruiters to advise on market trends, and gain a deep, holistic understanding of our business and assigned roles
- You utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify diverse talent.
- Build a robust candidate pipeline for niche engineering roles Identify talent by using various sourcing techniques (i.e. Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, etc.)
- You are skilled at boolean searches, and use recruiting tools to identify passive candidates. You consistently maintain a high-volume, quality and diverse candidate pipeline that results in hires every quarter.
- You build strong client relationships with internal stakeholders by attending Hiring Manager syncs and providing insight/guidance around things such as: interview best practices, ways to increase the pipeline, attract talent, and improve interview success rate.
- You invest in every candidate and prioritize candidate experience. You conduct candidate interviews and seek to understand their motivations.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Greenhouse) and other tools and systems. You maintain accurate and thorough documentation.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience required.
- Proven ability to utilize innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with diverse talent
- 4+ years of client interaction experience, including working with Engineering Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress.
- A passion and ability to help build diverse teams
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience in a startup or agency environment Technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Experience working with a building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; with the ability to handle simultaneous projects
- Confident, professional, and self-motivated with a low ego
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems
- Solutions Driven - relentless at solving difficult problems or roadblocks
- Ability to hold team accountable and motivate others
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our greatest benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours and an unlimited vacation policy
- A dynamic 401(k) plan and company match program
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status