Tell the world about the brand that is transforming the real estate industry!
States Title is seeking an enthusiastic and creative Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing team. You will support brand and marketing design strategy and execution, helping to deliver exceptional design that will fuel customer engagement and business growth.
States Title enables an instant real estate closing experience. We use machine intelligence and a patented technology solution to transform residential real estate, making closings instant and affordable. States Title and our family of brands - North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate agents, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. Our clients include some of the largest bank and non-bank lenders in the U.S., and we are rapidly growing.
About the Role
States Title is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to be a champion of the States Title brand. You will be working alongside creative and non-creative, and technical and non-technical teammates to efficiently and flawlessly execute designs that help grow the States Title business and support our family of brands (NATC and NATIC). This role will initially report to the VP, Corporate Marketing and will join a small team of full time and freelance designers.
- Design innovative and effective brand experiences that support business growth and the overall brand experience.
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, business operations, and product teams.
- Collaborate with design and marketing colleagues to support the conceptualization, creation, and expansion of the brand’s visual identity. Codify standards into guidelines.
- Apply brand standards that ensure the broader team has access to brand materials and templates that adhere to those standards.
- Provide concepting, design and production of digital and print materials that assist in marketing and sales efforts – i.e., sales and marketing collaterals, digital ads, PPT presentations, content imagery, social media, event/webinar materials, swag, etc.
- Manage contractors and vendors to ensure deliveries are on target and on time.
- Maintain and update the digital asset management system by keeping the brand assets, customizable templates, icons, and photos up-to-date, and to ensure team members have easy access to the materials.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in agency and in-house creative teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of brand identity systems and their application.
- Strong online portfolio showing a range of work across print, digital, presentation, and environment mediums. Must be able to demonstrate the significance of your role in the creation of your designs.
- Proficient in Adobe CC tools; specifically, with InDesign, Illustrator, XD, and Photoshop.
- Experienced with project management and collaborative tools such as Asana and Sketch.
- Experienced in motion graphics, a plus.
- Understanding of Design Thinking methodology, a plus.
- Ability to think strategically and execute efficiently; swiftly problem-solve creative design solutions to business problems, leveraging both data, and design best practices.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Ability to balance both design execution and production to efficiently carry a project from inception to completion.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in resolving problems and removing blockers to success.
- Willingness to take creative direction, adapt on the fly, and offer solutions that drive to succeed.
- Comfortable working with a remote team.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.