States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the role
This person will be responsible for project managing the successful testing, training, and rollout of all new technology releases to our operations team. This person will work closely with the product team to understand new features, release timing, level of risk, and training needed. They will be accountable for making sure all new features are launched successfully, employees are trained, and efficiencies are achieved. This person will deeply understand our operations and how we work, informing the development of new technology. They will organize feedback loops in technology development to ensure all use cases are accounted for.
This person will also be responsible for working with our growing title and escrow operations teams on strategic projects to help enable our business to scale. They will work across functions to problem solve, improve efficiency, and ensure accuracy, using data to drive outcomes.
They will be excited to join the ‘title and escrow company of the future,’ furthering the mission to make the home closing process as frictionless as possible for homebuyers, real estate agents, and lenders.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with Product team to create a release calendar for new features and integrations, balancing the need for efficiency with completeness
- Manage testing plans for new features and larger scale releases
- Work with Learning and Development team to create and coordinate trainings for new features
- Manage all product rollouts to broader team, ensuring minimal disruption to customers / operation and full efficiency gains
- Ensure on-time completion and training in line with new feature releases
- Support the operations team in process improvement work to help us scale efficiently
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years in business operations, project management, and/or consulting
- Passion for technology, ability to structure complex processes and clearly identify the key issues
- Superior project management skills and extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical chops, comfort with data
- Bias toward ownership / action
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement
- Takes initiative, wants ownership
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan (thanks to Captain401)
- Wellness and commuter benefits