Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
About The Role
States Title is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, well-organized team player to join our innovative Go-to-Market team. As a Senior Business Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to drive outreach to mortgage executives at lending institutions across the US. This role will be vital in building pipeline and revenue for the company and will serve as an ambassador of the States Title brand. The ideal candidate is a curious, self starter who is dedicated to their team and achieving their personal goals.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a crisp understanding of domain knowledge selling to lending institutions
- Drive the execution of new business transactions and pipeline goals
- Engage in targeted prospecting and timely follow up of inbound marketing leads
- Conduct high level conversations and build relationships with executives in assigned accounts and geographic territory
- Collaborate across the go-to-market team to source and develop targeted lists, call strategies and meaningful messaging tactics
- Set up comprehensive prospecting approaches (1:1 account management, outbound campaigns, etc.) including emails, calls, and other innovative approaches
- Create relevant and impactful content in email correspondence with decision-makers in prospect organizations
- Achieve monthly quotas + daily call/email KPI’s
- Segment audiences and optimize outreach campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Support essential marketing operations such as managing the lead lifecycle, data cleansing
What skills and experience do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 18+ months of prior outbound sales/business development experience post-graduation
- Strong experience in prospecting and a track record of hitting or exceeding quota targets
- Background creating content when needed to pursue opportunities
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- An interest in real-estate and the fintech industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Outreach and Linkedin Sales Navigator is also a plus
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- A self-starter: when you see a need, you address it
- Collaborator: you enjoy working with others and helping whenever possible
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our greatest benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours and an unlimited vacation policy
- A dynamic 401(k) plan and company match program
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.