The Funding Supervisor is a highly motivated and passionate leader that is ready to work daily with associates to help them deliver an accurate, high quality experience. They do so by owning and leading their team as they receive the wire, balance prepare and disburse. They are also critical in the oversight and leadership of any accounting clean-up. This leader will also be skilled at also leading any efforts to improve and simplify the end-to-end Title & Escrow process when and if any errors are identified. This leader is someone who can drive urgency of action and timeliness each and every day to ensure that we fund on time and avoid any file shortages. As a Supervisor, they will also be the owners of many administrative duties where attention to detail and identifying trends will be critical to the success of our company
- Directly responsible for SLA of Fund on time Funding
- Process owner for the steps necessary to balance file for funding, prepare, perform and confirm disbursement. In addition partner for any shortage requests, outstanding checks or rejections.
- Delegate tasks within the department and monitor for timely completion
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled meetings with the accounting department
- Directly supervise a team of up to 20 associates including all administrative duties of time cards and employee performance reviews
- Drive targeted coaching through quantitative and qualitative trends for associates
- Conduct regular 1:1s and team meetings with all associates while maintaining individual action plans and in support of individual development plans
- Keeping Sr Manager apprised of all aspects of associate performance against goals
- Provide training support as needed for new start classes and ad hoc training sessions
- Be a voice and advocate for the company, culture, while striving daily to create a great place to work
- Lead team with data-driven approach, leveraging internal performance metrics (e.g., SLA-adherence, file quality, customer communication volume and topics, etc.) and customer health metrics (e.g., communication volume, order volume, etc.)
- Foster a team experience that manifests the States Title cultural values:
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners
- Have fun! Create encouraging team incentives and promote team cohesion and trust
- Forge excellent relationships with fellow Operations leaders
- 2+ years in a leadership position preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive urgency in action up to and including cut-off
- Proven mastery of title, curative, closing, and post-closing requirements, including state-specific nuances. Proficiency in Resware a plus!
- Inspire and coach a team to perform at near-maximum capacity
- Experience leading virtually with ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment
- Execute operational improvements quickly and efficiently based on performance metrics
- Make metrics-driven recommendations and decisions
- Foster a fast-paced, metrics-driven, high-performance work environment
- Navigate and interpret team performance dashboards
- Contingency plan calmly and efficiently as necessary
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as both a team player and leader
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for multitasking and context-switching
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement
- Highly proficient computer skills and open to learning new software/ programs often
- Bonus: Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.