Revenue Operations & Strategy Director
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Revenue Operations & Strategy Director to be responsible for planning and executing initiatives to our growth and scaling efforts in the Strategic & Enterprise Accounts organization.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for understanding our expanding market presence and working with Sales & Customer Success leaders to drive a revenue strategy across the entire customer lifecycle. This will include understanding the metrics/drivers of sales effectiveness, customer adoption and customer expansion leading consistent revenue processes, increased forecast accuracy, and a revenue strategy that evolves as we scale.
- Understand and implement the capability to measure our effectiveness in each aspect of the customer lifecycle (from prospecting, sales cycle, onboarding, adoption, expansion, and advocacy)
- Derive insights from those metrics as well as conversations with sales & customer success to drive strategy recommendations
- Analyze and recommend territory definition and assignments
- Work closely with sales & customer success leaders to determine optimal resource investment needed to drive defined revenue and customer satisfaction targets
- Assist in the creation and recommendation of commission and bonus plans across the organization
- Serve on the leadership team for the Strategic & Enterprise Accounts division to set strategy and goals based on overarching company business strategy
- Over time and as necessary, build team to support growth of the organization
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Process Design & Implementation
- Familiarity with key solutions like Salesforce & Gainsight is ideal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal task level supervision but strong leadership support
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Comfort in working with ambiguity and reasonable priority changes
- Creative thinking and ability to innovate
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
○ We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
○ Learn something new every day
○ Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.