Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title enables an instant real estate closing experience. By using machine intelligence and patented technology solutions to transform residential real estate, making closings instant and affordable. States Title and its family of brands - North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate agents, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. States Title’s clients include some of the largest bank and non-bank lenders in the U.S., and the company is growing rapidly.
About The Role
States Title is now seeking a VP, Demand Generation with a strong sense of initiative who is passionate, dynamic, creative and has a proven track record for impacting sales with strong marketing programs. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this position will manage a growing team of demand marketers and marketing operations and be responsible for owning all acquisition programs to achieve short and long term revenue goals – from strategic planning through to execution and analysis.
The program mix needs to address both SMB and Enterprise, with both traditional funnel-based programs, as well as account-based marketing (ABM) programs. This role is a savvy tech marketer's dream with budget, strong leadership support, and purview to explore the latest tactics and tools in predictive, content, and account-based marketing. You should be data and results-driven, plus experienced in current demand generation practices and platforms.
- Deliver predictable pipeline at scale and create a dominant market position in a space where a significant percentage of pipeline is generated from a relatively small number of named target accounts.
- Partner cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and marketing leadership to establish priorities, goals, and targets for pipeline growth, and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
- Develop and execute integrated programs programs that seamlessly align digital, email, web, direct mail, PPC, paid media, events, and ABM.
- Set a vision and strategy for growing share of wallet per account leveraging a mix of highly personalized programs, virtual-events, and community creation.
- Analyze Return on Investment (ROI) and the effectiveness of marketing programs to optimize future programs based on that learning.
- Provide clear leadership for the demand generation team by, recruiting, motivating, and mentoring a team of high-performing, data-driven marketers who can deliver a qualified and repeatable opportunity pipeline.
- Develop and execute the company's strategy for acquiring, nurturing, and expanding qualified leads in new verticals.
- Be a thought leader in modern demand generation and best practices, such as conversational marketing, personalization, ABM, predictive intent, etc.
Outcomes of Success
You will be measured by your ability to:
- Meet or exceed defined MQA and MQLs by sales channel on a quarterly basis.
Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years demand generation experience for high tech, B2B, software or SaaS/Cloud products.
- Strong analysis, strategic and creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem-solving skills, and a passion for using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality.
- Hands-on experience running ABM campaigns with demonstrated success penetrating key accounts at the Enterprise level and persona.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask, set measurable objectives, manage defined timelines and budgets for each campaign.
- Expert at using Salesforce, Marketo, and other marketing automation systems on a day-to-day basis, including for email creation, campaign setup, creating reports, detail analysis
- Background in key demand creation approaches, including digital, social, web, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, syndication, sponsorships, predictive, conversational, and more.
- Must be a strong leader with excellent communication and people skills, and a player-coach mindset.
- Ability to write engaging campaign copy within the defined style and brand guidelines
- Ability to work effectively independently and get things done under tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities
- Marketing Innovation: Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas in order to create a proprietary advantage.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience in fintech, insuretech, or real estate.
- Experience working in a regulated industry and/or knowledge of regulatory considerations specific to title insurance e.g. RESPA or TILA.