Marketing Operations Manager
Location: New York, NY
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About The Role
States Title is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to manage marketing automation tools including Marketo, Hubspot, and support associated integrations with Salesforce, ABM, attribution, and data enrichment solutions. You will be responsible for executing campaigns across multiple channels to drive interest from our buyer profile. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Go to Market.
- Oversee and execute Marketo campaigns, nurture programs, landing pages, and emails.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in the marketing automation platform and CRM such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, data cleansing.
- Maintain Marketo integration with Salesforce.com and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation platform.
- Work with the marketing team to create emails, forms, landing pages, reports, and other related infrastructure to support campaigns.
- Segment audiences and optimize campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Personalize content on landing pages and website using Marketo RTP.
- Document Marketo processes, programs, and procedures.
- Execute all ABM demand generation programs including email marketing to support the MQA & MQL needs of our sales team.
- Optimize campaign tracking, lead management, database health, targeting, segmentation, and activation capabilities.
- Increase marketing effectiveness through the implementation of lead scoring, lead routing, and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Identify opportunities within our funnel to systematically improve quality, velocity, and conversion rates.
- Ensure effective data management that promotes data accuracy, hygiene, and improved marketing effectiveness.
- Define business analytics and create dashboards/reports to track ROI on various marketing activities within Salesforce and Looker.
Outcomes of success
You will be measured by your ability to:
- Delivery to defined KPI’s, consisting of MQL’s, MQA’s, and Engagement metrics.
- Successful delivery of on time and on budget projects/tasks pertaining to the campaign roadmap.
- Strong independent project management skills including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies, and risk factors.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience managing marketing operations at a B2B SaaS company.
- Marketo Certification.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrated expertise in defining, implementing and maintaining reports and analytics to track lead flow, conversion attribution and related KPIs.
- Hands-on experience in building reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, and Looker.
- Experience with B2B lead management best practices and account-based methodologies.
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS.
- Experience with a BI platform like Looker.
- Omnichannel experience and proficiency in other digital channels.
- Experience in fintech, insuretech or real estate.
- Willing to think outside the box.